PriceBuy Picasso Museum
Description and useful information
With more than 4000 works of art totalling the biggest Picasso collection in the world, mostly totalling the formative years of the famous artist. An absolutely unmissable stop in Barcelona for art lovers. You’ll find it in the heart of the Born neighbourhood.
Includes: skip the line access.
Print or show your tickets on a smart phone.
- General: €12.00 (€17.00 with audioguide)
- 18-25 and 65+: €7.00 (€12.00 with audioguide)
General + temporary exhibitions
- General: €14.00
- 18-25 and 65+: €7.50
Only temporary exhibition
- General: €6.50
- 18-25 and 65+: €4.50
Kids (0-17): always free
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9:00 am to 7:00
- Thursday from 9:00 am to 9:30 pm (from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm entrance is free)
- Closed: Mondays, January 1st, May 1st, June 24th, December 25th.
- Closed at 5:00 pm on January 5th.
- Skip the line access
- Show ticket on your smart phone
This attraction doesn’t allow changes or refunds. Once you’ve bought the tickets you cannot modify them or receive money back in any way.
Frequently asked questions
Is it necessary to book a ticket online for Open Doors nights or days the museum is free?
When can I buy tickets for free entrance?
Only 4 days in advance.
I'm a student, do I also have to book online to get my free entrance?
No, you cannot do this online and you’ll have to show up at ticket windows to be given your free entrance ticket.
Is the Picasso Museum included in the ARTICKET BCN discount card?
I bought the Barcelona Card, is it included?
With the Barcelona Card do I have to book my tickets online?
No, as long as you show up at the ticket window.
METRO: L4 Jaume I, L1 Arc de Triomf stops
Buses: 120, 45, V15, V17, 39, 51, H14.