Palau de la Musica Guided Tour
Description and useful information
A jewel of Catalan Modernism and UNESCO World Heritate Site: the Catalan Music Palace is much more than an auditorium. A must see not just for music fans or musicians, but for anyone looking to experience this garden of light and colour that has been the centre of Catalan social life for more than 100 years.
Includes: skip the line access. Print or show your tickets on a smart phone.
- Daily at 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, and 3:00 pm
- Guided tour in English
- Skip the line access
- Show ticket on your smart phone
This attraction doesn’t allow changes or refunds. Once you’ve bought the tickets you cannot modify them or receive money back in any way.
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to take a tour to see the building?
Yes, or attend a concert.
Can I take photos inside?
How long is the tour?
About an hour.
Do I have to print my tickets?
No, you can show them on a smart phone.
If I buy my tickets online do I skip the lines?
Yes, as with all the other attractions in the city.
What will I see/do on the tour?
- See the Catalan Orchestra’s rehearsal room.
- See the Modernist Hall and its curious lamps
- See the Concert Hall with its super famous central skylight
- Walk on the stage
- Watch a 15 minute audiovisual presentation on the history of the palace
- Test the building’s amazing acoustics
METRO: L1, L4 Urquinaona Stop
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.