La Pedrera Exclusive
Description and useful information
Want to be the first person to visit La Pedrera in the morning and soak up an eerie morning calm from the roof terrace? Now you can do it thanks to the La Pedrera Exclusive tour.
- January to May: Thursday and Friday at 8:00 am.
- June: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 8:00 am.
- July to October: Wednesday to Saturday at 8:00 am.
- November to December: Tuesday to Saturday at 8:00 am.
- Closed December 25th.
- Guided visit in English
- The classic itinerary + exclusive portions of the house (façacde, courtyard, first floor, roof)
- Coffee or drink at La Pedrera Cafe after the visit.
- Skip the line access
- Audio guide
- Open ticket entrance (only admission at 8:00 am)
The attraction does not give refunds however date and time changes are permitted if made 48 hours before your visit. Changes are not automatic and dependent on the ticket availability of the attraction at the time of the request.
Frequently asked questions
When will I receive my tickets?
They’ll arrive at the email address specified anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of minutes after purchase.
Should I buy my tickets online?
Yes, because you’ll save €3.00 off the brick and mortar ticket window price.
Can I show my tickets on my phone?
Yes, you will not have to print anything.
Will I be able to skip the lines?
Yes, you’ll be able to skip the lines going straight through at the Calle Provença entrance.
How long is the visit?
About 90 minutes.
I'm a student/senior/disabled visitor - is there a discount?
Unfortunately not for this particular ticket.
Are dogs admitted?
Only guide dogs.
Once I've purchased the tickets can I make any changes or get a refund?
It’s possible to change your visit date up until 48 hours before your ticket. There are no refunds permitted.
I'm having problems booking my tickets, what do I do?
Write to email@example.com
Products from the same attraction
METRO: L4 – L3 – L2 Passeig de Gracia
BUS TURISTIC: Pedrera (Red and blue line)