La Pedrera (Casa Milà) Essential
Description and useful information
A can’t miss stop to fully comprehend the genius of Gaudi through one of his great masterpieces, La Pedrera.
What you’ll see: the Provença and Passeig de Gràcia courtyard, roof terrace, the Gaudi Space, the Pedrera Apartment, and Exhibition Hall.
The closure of the upper floors begins 15 minutes before scheduled closure times.
- November 4 2019 to February 27 2020 from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm (last entry 6:00 pm). Night time visits from 7:00 until 9:00 pm.
- February 28 2020 to November 1st 2020 from 9:00 am to 8:30 pm (last entry 8:00 pm). Night time visits from 9:00 until 11:00 pm.
- December 26 2020 to January 3 2021 from 9:00 am to 8:30 pm (last entry 8:00 pm). Night time visits from 9:00 until 11:00 pm.
- Closed Christmas Day.
- Skip the line tickets
- The Provença and Passeig de Gràcia courtyard, roof terrace, the Gaudi Space, the Pedrera Apartment, and Exhibition Hall.
- English audioguide
- Online tickets sent via email which can be shown on a smart phone
- Guided tour
- Open ticket entrance
The attraction does not give refunds however date and time changes are permitted if made 48 hours before your visit. Changes are not automatic and dependent on the ticket availability of the attraction at the time of the request.
Frequently asked questions
When will I receive my tickets?
They’ll arrive anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of minutes after you’ve purchased at the email address specified.
Should I buy my tickets online?
Yes, because you’ll save €3.00 off the brick and mortar ticket window price.
Will I be able to skip the lines?
Yes, you’ll be able to skip the lines going straight through at the Calle Provença entrance.
Can I show my tickets on my phone?
Yes, you will not have to print anything.
How long is the visit?
About 60 to 90 minutes.
Is an English audio guide included?
I'm a student/senior/disabled visitor - is there a discount?
Yes, but please make sure you present a document showing your status at the entrance.
I'm a disabled visitor - does the person accompaning me get in free?
If there is a 65% disability or more your companion will enter free.
Are dogs admitted?
Only guide dogs.
Once I've purchased the tickets can I make any changes or get a refund?
It’s possible to change your visit date up until 48 hours before your ticket. There are no refunds permitted.
I'm having problems booking my tickets, what do I do?
Write to [email protected]
Products from the same attraction
METRO: L4 – L3 – L2 Passeig de Gracia
BUS TURISTIC: Pedrera (Red and blue line)