Camp Nou Experience
Description and useful information
You’ll stand in awe of the sheer size of Europe’s biggest stadium. With its 99,000 seats for some of the world’s biggest events it beats out even Wembley Stadium in London. A can’t miss visit for lovers of football and lovers on Barcelona FC!
Includes: skip the line Print or show your tickets on a smart phone.
- January 2nd to January 6th 2020: Daily (9:30 am to 7:30 pm)
- January 7th – April 13th 2020: Mon to Sat (10 am to 6:30 pm), Sun (10 am to 2:30 pm)
- April 14th – October 13th 2020: Daily (9:30 am to 7:30 pm)
- October 14th – December 15th 2020: Mon to Sat (10 am to 6:30 pm), Sun (10 am to 2:30 pm)
- December 16th – December 31st 2020: Daily (9:30 am to 7:30 pm)
- Closed Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Visitor's dressing room access
- Press/media box
- Player's benches
- Multimedia space
- Messi Zone
- Skip the line access
- Open ticket access to stadium
This attraction doesn’t allow changes or refunds. Once you’ve bought the tickets you cannot modify them or receive money back in any way.
Frequently asked questions
Can I take a Camp Nou tour on game day?
No. The facilities are completely closed to the public on match days, including the day before Champions League matches
Can I get an audio guide with the general entrance ticket?
No, it’s only possible to get the audio guide with the “open-date” ticket
Which metro station do you use for Camp Nou?
Camp Nou can be accessed by the Palau Reial (green line L3), Les Corts (green line L3), and Collblanc (blue line L5, orange line L9S). Expect to walk between 10-15 minutes from each stadium.
Can you go on the field?
How long is the tour?
You’re free to stay as long as you like, but I’d set aside about and hour and a half
Products from the same attraction
METRO: L3 Les Corts or Palau Reial stops, L5: Collblanc
BUS TURISTIC: Blue line Camp Nou
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.